- Efficient & Safe Grinding: The high-quality diamond bit grinder offers a precise, fast grinding for your pets, keeping grooming efficiently done at home in a safer manner than clippers.
- 3 Port & 2 Speed Options: Choose the suitable port and speed level for different nail conditions of small, medium, and large-sized pets, or fast grinding needs with a powerful 2-speed design.
- Quiet & Protective: Though powerful trimming, the pet nail grinder offers an ultra-comfortable experience for your pet with low noise and little vibration, when the protective sleeve always keeps paws unharmed.
- Rechargeable & Portable: Use for up to 10 hours on one full charge via the Micro USB cable included, powered by any DC 5V/1A device like laptops and power banks, carry with this portable grinder wherever you go.
What’s in the box:
1 x Petlibro Pet Nail Grinder
1 x Micro USB Cable
1 x User Guide Kit
Tips for stress-free grinding:
· Before grinding, show the grinder to your pet, let it smell and listen to the grinder sound to avoid fears.
· Start with low level, switch to high level after a while.
· Use when your pet sits on a wide, flat surface, avoid a high one in case of the pet being afraid of height.
· Do not grind one nail for too long in case heat build-up within the nail and paw.
· Reward your pet after the grinding.
· Do not use the product when charging.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This was the perfect size, easy to hold, easy to use and much more quiet than I expected. It has a wonderful guard around the spinning part, so you can't accidentally hurt yourself. I've used it about 3 times and real happy with my purchase.
The nails got melted like butter. It was a bit louder than I expected but still quieter than a previous brand I tried. My dog doesn't like the traditional nail cutter, cuz that makes him scared maybe. They are ok to let me trim their nail by the electric grinder. It is easy to handle, so it won't hurt my dog's toes. Very nice tool for trimming. Worth to get one.
I was always scared to trim my dogs nails but this makes it sooo easy! It works quickly for my small 12lb Cockapoo. I suggest doing this after a bath because the fur is wet and out of the way of the nails. Works great, low humming noise is quiet compared to other models, this has saved us in time and money to be able to trim and smooth nails at home with less anxiety.
I could no longer afford monthly trips to the groomer and get nails were starting to damage the furniture. This is wonderful, I cant say enough about it, I love it, my dogs dont mind having their nails done with it. 2 thumbs up.
I like dogs very much. Their nails are always rough. I came across this and wanted to try it. It took only a few minutes to repair all the claws. Worth recommending!