- Efficient & Safe Grinding: The high-quality diamond bit grinder offers a precise, fast grinding for your pets, keeping grooming efficiently done at home in a safer manner than clippers.
- 3 Port & 2 Speed Options: Choose the suitable port and speed level for different nail conditions of small, medium, and large-sized pets, or fast grinding needs with a powerful 2-speed design.
- Quiet & Protective: Though powerful trimming, the pet nail grinder offers an ultra-comfortable experience for your pet with low noise and little vibration, when the protective sleeve always keeps paws unharmed.
- Rechargeable & Portable: Use for up to 10 hours on one full charge via the Micro USB cable included, powered by any DC 5V/1A device like laptops and power banks, carry with this portable grinder wherever you go.
What’s in the box:
1 x Petlibro Pet Nail Grinder
1 x Micro USB Cable
1 x User Guide Kit
Tips for stress-free grinding:
· Before grinding, show the grinder to your pet, let it smell and listen to the grinder sound to avoid fears.
· Start with low level, switch to high level after a while.
· Use when your pet sits on a wide, flat surface, avoid a high one in case of the pet being afraid of height.
· Do not grind one nail for too long in case heat build-up within the nail and paw.
· Reward your pet after the grinding.
· Do not use the product when charging.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It is easy to use but need to let your buddy getting use to it. Grinds nail efficiently and safer than the nail clipper.
The first impression for this product honestly I thought this is not gonna work BUT when I started to using changed my mind.
My dog do not get scared because the machine is so quiet, was easy to use and the most important was safe for my German Shepherd.. I couldn’t find a better product than this
Just got the product and it gets the job done pretty nicely!The front rubber handle design makes it easy to grip and the grinder head works very well too.The user manual is clear and straightforward, the packaging is nice and clean.Customer service replied pretty fast when asking for a free 18-month warranty extension.Overall, very nice product and a great shopping experiance. it deserves a 5-star.To pet owners - be sure to wear a mask while trimming your pet's nails. It's gonna get really dusty!
My dog is usually a total a-hole for getting her nails done, so thought I'd try this. It is SO much easier now its unbelievable. She doesn't squirm at all. Its also nice and quiet, just a little buzzing sound.
Recently I cut my dogs nails with regular cutters and tried to file them with a file because they were so sharp. In the process I got my legs all scratched up! And her nails were still sharp. I knew I needed a better solution. This little device is classy looking and works very well. And I don’t have scratched up legs! My dog was still a little bit nervous, but it’s a very quiet device.
I have a 10 lb Maltipoo and she has always been hesitant about me clipping her nails. This device makes it much easier on me and her. :)
The dog nail clippers are great. The clippers are light and are easy to grasp with one hand. The noise from the motor is not too loud, and the electric nail grinder is very efficient so the dog's nails can be trimmed in a few minutes..The slight noise and the feel of the clippers scares my dog some. So I am doing just one paw at a time.I believe every dog owner would want one of these handy dog clippers. I would like it if a hair trimmer could be interchanged with the nail trimmer using the same base.
Nail clipping was always a nightmare!! My dogs would run when bringing the nail clipper out and would jerk their paw away in terror. My black lab has long nail beds and even when cutting a little bit she would bleed. It was always a horrible, stressful, and dreadful process. This grinder has been the BEST purchase ever!!!! It took a bit for them to get used to it...I would barely touch each nail with it to get her used to it,she was apprehensive with the vibration at first after a few times she now is more patient for me to finish before getting her treat. And the plus side is there is 2 different grinders on it for both my big and small dog. There are also 2 different settings the low is what I use and it is fairly quiet and doesn't seem to startle them anymore. And it has prevented any nail bleeding which is a huge plus,and I am saving money from taking them in to get them professionally done. Thank you from a very happy customer!!!