- Cool Foam Comfort: The 3” thick dog bed features premium cool gel memory foam and high-density support foam, relieving pressure from achy muscles or joints
- Pick the Right Bed Size: We suggest you measure your pet in his natural sleeping position and add 6"-12" to ensure plenty of space for more comfort (refer to the size guide)
- Microfiber Fabric Cover: Made of 100% polyester microfiber fabric, the protective cover is solid yet breathable and cool in summer days, with a locking zipper slider and non-slip silicone design on the bottom
- Easily Keep Clean & Fresh: Machine washable, the bed cover can be removed and washed thoroughly by machine (so is the foam encasement cover!); or spot clean with warm, soapy water and a sponge to remove dirt and debris
- 48-72 Hours for Full Expansion: Dog bed is packed, rolled and shipped in a bag conveniently delivered to your door for easy set-up, therefore please let it fully expand for at least 48 hours
- Material of Foam: 2” high density foam + 1” cool gel memory foam
- Material of Cover: 100% polyester fabric coating + TPU inner lining
- Dimensions: 29” x 18” x 3” (Medium)/35” x 22” x 3” (Large)/41” x 29” x 4” (XLarge)
- Net Weight: 1.31kg/2.88lbs(Medium) /1.80kg / 3.96lbs(Large)/3.45kg/7.60lbs(XLarge)
- Small (24” x 16” x 3”) – For dogs up to 20lbs
- E.g., Chihuahua & Yorkie
- Medium (29” x 18” x 3”) – For dogs up to 40lbs
- E.g., Beagle & Boston Terrier
- Large (35” x 22” x 3”) – For dogs up to 65lbs
- E.g., Australian Shepherd & Bulldog
- X-Large (41” x 29” x 4”) – For dogs up to 120lbs
- E.g., Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever, Standard Poodle & German Shepard
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
My dogs absolutely loved it. After waiting 24 hours for it to become full size I placed it on the floor and my dog instantly walked to it and laid down. I love that it can be easily washed when it gets dirty. I have it sitting by my feet at the couch. Dogs are constantly on it. They give it an A+.
This memory foam bed is great! I got it for my elderly cat who has trouble jumping up on beds and high places. This bed is really high quality and is well made. Size small is perfect for a cat and is a great way to keep your furry friends comfy while they nap all day.
First, it comes in a package like the big name bed in a box does, which is very cool. You def want to let it sit out of the box for about 48 hours in order to fluff up. Our pup carries it around the house! Ita??s the cutest thing. We put it in his L kennel at night for him to sleep on, and it fits perfectly with a little extra room left. Be careful, as we noticed that he liked the zipper on the cover. Once fully fluffed up, the cover is a secure/snug fit, but our pup adores zippers. The cover is easy to remove and wash. The padding on the inside is foam, and squishy. He enjoyed laying on the padding while the cover was being washed. I would err on the side of caution for aggressive chewers, just keep a watch over them with the mat, and maybe not let them sleep on it but use it more as a daybed. It was well worth the purchase!
Had about a month & dog loves it. Haven't run through wash cycle yet. Didn't quite get to 3" thick. But fits what we needed.