- Cool Foam Comfort: The 3” thick dog bed features premium cool gel memory foam and high-density support foam, relieving pressure from achy muscles or joints
- Pick the Right Bed Size: We suggest you measure your pet in his natural sleeping position and add 6"-12" to ensure plenty of space for more comfort (refer to the size guide)
- Microfiber Fabric Cover: Made of 100% polyester microfiber fabric, the protective cover is solid yet breathable and cool in summer days, with a locking zipper slider and non-slip silicone design on the bottom
- Easily Keep Clean & Fresh: Machine washable, the bed cover can be removed and washed thoroughly by machine (so is the foam encasement cover!); or spot clean with warm, soapy water and a sponge to remove dirt and debris
- 48-72 Hours for Full Expansion: Dog bed is packed, rolled and shipped in a bag conveniently delivered to your door for easy set-up, therefore please let it fully expand for at least 48 hours
- Material of Foam: 2” high density foam + 1” cool gel memory foam
- Material of Cover: 100% polyester fabric coating + TPU inner lining
- Dimensions: 29” x 18” x 3” (Medium)/35” x 22” x 3” (Large)/41” x 29” x 4” (XLarge)
- Net Weight: 1.31kg/2.88lbs(Medium) /1.80kg / 3.96lbs(Large)/3.45kg/7.60lbs(XLarge)
- Small (24” x 16” x 3”) – For dogs up to 20lbs
- E.g., Chihuahua & Yorkie
- Medium (29” x 18” x 3”) – For dogs up to 40lbs
- E.g., Beagle & Boston Terrier
- Large (35” x 22” x 3”) – For dogs up to 65lbs
- E.g., Australian Shepherd & Bulldog
- X-Large (41” x 29” x 4”) – For dogs up to 120lbs
- E.g., Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever, Standard Poodle & German Shepard
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
First, it comes in a package like the big name bed in a box does, which is very cool. You def want to let it sit out of the box for about 48 hours in order to fluff up. Our pup carries it around the house! Ita??s the cutest thing. We put it in his L kennel at night for him to sleep on, and it fits perfectly with a little extra room left. Be careful, as we noticed that he liked the zipper on the cover. Once fully fluffed up, the cover is a secure/snug fit, but our pup adores zippers. The cover is easy to remove and wash. The padding on the inside is foam, and squishy. He enjoyed laying on the padding while the cover was being washed. I would err on the side of caution for aggressive chewers, just keep a watch over them with the mat, and maybe not let them sleep on it but use it more as a daybed. It was well worth the purchase!
This is a great memory foam dog bed! Very light, easy to carry around. Its soft and comfortable that my dog loves laying/sleeping on it. The outer cloth is easily removable to be washed. Both my dog and I love it!
Our oldest dog likes to sleep next to me and hates the heat which made this bed a winner from the start. The foam is pretty sturdy to support him and that top cooling layer does actually work - I was a bit skeptical when ordering it. You can definitely tell a difference when you touch the top vs anywhere else.
Only ordered one because want sure how they would like it. Looks like I will have to order another one. Perfect size (can fit in their kennel) perfect thickness and love the fact that it cleans easily.
I needed a new bed for the dog crate. I had purchased a smaller one when the puppy was smaller and now I need one to fill the crate. I received this one and it was rolled up and sealed. I opened it up and set it on my living room floor to expand for the next day or two. Immediately, my 5 year old boxer laid on it and made it her bed. The puppy would lay on it when she wasn't claiming it, but she was definitely taking ownership of it.After about 48 hours, it had expanded and I put it in the puppy's crate. He seems very comfortable with it and it fits perfectly. It has a protective microfiber cover that you can remove to wash. The cover is breathable and the bed does not slip around the crate.It has a cool memory foam which is nice since we are going through a heat wave. The bed seems durable and also puppy approved... I am just thankful that he hasn't decided to chew on anything yet.