- Efficient & Safe Grinding: The high-quality diamond bit grinder offers a precise, fast grinding for your pets, keeping grooming efficiently done at home in a safer manner than clippers.
- 3 Port & 2 Speed Options: Choose the suitable port and speed level for different nail conditions of small, medium, and large-sized pets, or fast grinding needs with a powerful 2-speed design.
- Quiet & Protective: Though powerful trimming, the pet nail grinder offers an ultra-comfortable experience for your pet with low noise and little vibration, when the protective sleeve always keeps paws unharmed.
- Rechargeable & Portable: Use for up to 10 hours on one full charge via the Micro USB cable included, powered by any DC 5V/1A device like laptops and power banks, carry with this portable grinder wherever you go.
What’s in the box:
1 x Petlibro Pet Nail Grinder
1 x Micro USB Cable
1 x User Guide Kit
Tips for stress-free grinding:
· Before grinding, show the grinder to your pet, let it smell and listen to the grinder sound to avoid fears.
· Start with low level, switch to high level after a while.
· Use when your pet sits on a wide, flat surface, avoid a high one in case of the pet being afraid of height.
· Do not grind one nail for too long in case heat build-up within the nail and paw.
· Reward your pet after the grinding.
· Do not use the product when charging.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I like the look of it, very clean looking. The noise was minimal, even on high. I have a 80lb Pitbull, her nails can not be clipped because the vet advised her veins were too long. Plus, they are black and hard to see. She wasn't crazy about it, but it has to be done. Also, I went on too the Petlibro web site & put in my name & Amazon order number and received an 18 month extension for my warranty free!!
I like that it is quiet and easy to use, The food is very skidish and doesn't like change but she responded well to the filing.
I have an Australian Shepherd, she does not like her nails clipped. I have tried another brand of grinder. It was to noisy and she was afraid of it. The Petlibro is a softer sound. It actually catches the dust from the nails. This makes for easy cleanup. The tool itself is small enough to feel comfortable in my hand. Very nice for those who fur babies are afraid of clippers.
Recently I cut my dogs nails with regular cutters and tried to file them with a file because they were so sharp. In the process I got my legs all scratched up! And her nails were still sharp. I knew I needed a better solution. This little device is classy looking and works very well. And I don't have scratched up legs! My dog was still a little bit nervous, but it's a very quiet device.
The dog nail clippers are great. The clippers are light and are easy to grasp with one hand. The noise from the motor is not too loud, and the electric nail grinder is very efficient so the dog's nails can be trimmed in a few minutes..The slight noise and the feel of the clippers scares my dog some. So I am doing just one paw at a time.I believe every dog owner would want one of these handy dog clippers. I would like it if a hair trimmer could be interchanged with the nail trimmer using the same base.