- Drinking Made More Enjoyable: The Water Fountain attracts your pet to drink more from flowing water as to them it seems fresh and clean.
- 5-Layer Circulated Filtration: Tray mesh, sponge, GAC (Granular Activated Carbon), ion exchange resin, plus medical stone are to filter out hair, large particles, debris, sand & rust, remove odors & impurities, soften hard tap water, and improve water quality.
- Fresh Water 24/7: A 74oz/2.2L reservoir provides a continuous supply of clean, safe water for your pet for about a month, while taking up little floor space;
- Detachable design: For easy & thorough cleaning (Add purified water between MIN & MAX markings)
- Smart Control: Total safety support with an auto off function at a low water level to avoid pump running dry.
- Soothing at Night: Working quietly at a noise level as low as 38dB, with a smart night light auto on in the darkness.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Up and running! I like how it design its night light as it glows depending on the ambience brightness.
My cat was loving this thing until it unexpectedly stopped working (while we were on vacation, of course! thankfully she had a human friend stopping by daily to leave fresh water). At first I thought it maybe needed a new filter, so I ordered them, but that didn't resolve anything. I realized that in waiting for the new filters to come in, we missed the return/refund window by one day - ugh. But, I reached out to the seller anyways and they were SO helpful. I provided a video of what was happening (the motor seemed to have failed, so the water was still standing and collecting yuck) and they sent me a new one right away, at no additional cost to me.The noise is soft and soothing, it is easy to remove the main part from the base to wash and refill, and my cat is happy once again with fresh, filtered water :)
My cat really loves this!! He is curious about this and try to play with the fountain. So funny!
The pet water fountain came looking fancy. It was really easy to assemble. The fountain kept the water cool and refreshing for my pet. The coolest part about it, is the light that lights up at night so you don't knock it over or you can really just use it as a nightlight. Love the product and definitely recommend.
When my previous water fountain started to vibrate and make a humming noise, I decided it was time for a new one. I tried to find a water fountain that would shut off automatically when the level was low to prevent damage to the motor. I decided to go with the Petlibro for its sleek design and features that other fountains in that price range did not have. I absolutely love that the base it detachable so you can simply lift off actual fountain from the base to clean and refill the fountain. The night light is convenient and cute. I love that I can see the current water level with a green light indicating that everyone is working as it should. I was worried at first that my cat wouldn't be able to notice her new fountain because my precious one had a flower attachment which made water flow more obvious and audible. However, while this fountain is virtually silent, my cat immediately figured out this was her new fountain and has been drinking from it as usual. I wish it came with more than one filter, but for the price you can't really beat it. The auto shut off, night light, quiet flow and detachable base make this the best water fountain I could have found for the price. I hope it lasts me a good while!PS: this has a USB cord, so in case of a power outage, this can be connected to a power bank and will continue to work! If the next one comes with batteries and an app to connect to, I will gladly upgrade :)